Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic in Galway

Options
  • 13-03-2007 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good mechanic in Galway?
    Preferably somewhere central enough so that i dont have to travel outside the city boundaries or off a bus route!

I just want a car looked at before i buy.

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

How much you willing to spend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

vp motors just passed he vic on the way to the docks are pretty central. fairly reasonable too just ring them up tell them what u want and get ur qoute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

JohnCleary wrote:
    How much you willing to spend?
    i'm not too pushed to be honest, but i know sometimes dealers/real garages can be more expensive than "Average Joe's Motors". i'm not anticipating any problems with car, just a necessary thing to do.my last service cost me about 150E, so i wouldnt consider that too much cus they did a good job on it.
    my friend went to monagahans dealers on the tuam road and got charged 300+

thanks also galwaygirleen!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's one across the Bish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

What is the Manufacturer of the Car?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement