Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new car with leather - how to care for

Options
  • 13-03-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

hi guys,

i just got my first new car with leather seats. i spend alot of time in it and i am worried about the leather looking old quickly any suggestions on how i should care for it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I use Autoglym Leather Cleaner & Leather Cream. After 82k miles it still looks like new. Can be got at most motor factors but there are other good brand products out there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Good old saddle soap will keep it nice and clean and supple and leather grease (as bikers use for their gear) applied once or twice a year will keep it in top shape.

Advertisement