Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water pressure in back row of houses in charlesland park

Options
  • 13-03-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there,

I was just wondering was anybody living in the back row of houses in charlesland park having problems with their water pressure. The water pressure of our cold tap in the kitchen is not very good at all and we have been told that nothing can be done about it - any thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

Hi there,

Living in the last row of the park too and our water pressure is also very poor in the kitchen- both the hot and cold tap....:(

To be honest we have just moaned to ourselves about it - what did they say to you when you asked?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Basil Brush

Hi there,

They told us that it was the best it could get but we are going to keep pushing it as we think it is unfair that our water pressure isn't as good as other people's in the estate, houses across the road have pefect pressure.

It gets a bit annoying when it takes an age to fill up the kettle!

I'll keep you posted but you should put a call in as well - the more voices the better!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Liam81

I live in the grove and the water pressure from our hot tap in the kitchen is pathetic. Also it takes about 5 minutes for it to heat up even if heating has been on all day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Liam81 wrote:
    I live in the grove and the water pressure from our hot tap in the kitchen is pathetic. Also it takes about 5 minutes for it to heat up even if heating has been on all day!!

I had Durkans around a few months after I moved in to rod everything out as the pressure wasn't enough to run a sprinkler and it fixed the problem....except of course I don't have any grass now because it died because of waterlogging....the irony!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

I rang Durkan today to say about the water pressure - after re-examination it is just really low pressure in the hot tap, the cold is ok. Said it to good old Greg so we will see if anything happens.

Pain about your water logged grass - it is v typical though - eh!! One prob fixed and another created - apparently lillies grow well in water-logged area if you want to give up on the grass!!!!!

Oh, and happy bank holiday weekend!!!!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement