Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hip Operation - Kilkenny

• 13-03-2007 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

A new night in the Pump House has started!

Downstairs in the Pumphouse will be overseen by the man himself DJ Cleveland Mike. There will be a funk soul and disco feel to downstairs with DJ BeatNik (me!) overseeing a more dancefloor vibe upstairs.

Launch night we had an alternative set followed by breaks and scratching followed by electro house!

So for house, electronica, drum and bass, breakbeat, soul, funk, 80's, alternative, hip hop and more .... come to the pump house. We aim to bring you something a bit different and for nothing!

Myself and Cleveland are on the look out for new blood (be it quirky band or dj) so email me at nemesisterdub @ gmail.com

See you there!!
    ITS FREE!

Comments

Advertisement