Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trath gCeist / Table quiz

• 13-03-2007 5:25pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Beidh Trath na gCeist dha-theangach ar suil sa Milestone ag 7:30 Dé Déardaoin do Sheachtaine na Gaeilge.

Scaip an scéal!

There will be a bi-lingual table quiz in the Mileston at 7:30 on Thursday the 15th of March for Irish week.

Spread the word!

Help will be given to those with out a Gaeilgeoir/Irish speaker on their team.

The details are available on www.snag.ie

The other listings for co Dublin are at - http://www.snag.ie/county.asp?Contae=Baile%20%C1tha%20Cliath%20(Chontae)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Changed to Wednesday night - can anyone who knows anyone going spread the word on the Date change. I am afraid there is going to be confusion about it. I'm not directly involved with it myself but I am certain that the day has changed to Wednesday 14th.

I cant make it myself unfortunately because of the change of day, same as a few people I know.

Go along even if you have no Irish - it will all be bilingual anyway. Should be a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

wow sierra wrote:
    Changed to Wednesday night -

oh great I was planning to go to that:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Message I got said wed but the date was thursday so checked the website...

Advertisement