Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help picking a Car.

Options
  • 13-03-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I don't post here too much, but browse every now and again. Just thought I'd post up here and try and get some ideas

I’m not exactly a petrol head, but do like a car with a bit of oomph. I am currently driving a 01 Octavia vRS 1.8 T (180bhp). Don’t necessarily need something as fast this time, but don’t anyone go recommending a Nissan micra or anything :D

I should get around 10k for my own, so the bankroll is probably somewhere between 20k and 30k... preferably 20k, but could go to 30k+ for the right car.

I’m not in any rush, and may not even buy anything. But I have been browsing a bit for a while, and can’t really think of too many cars I have an interest in.

I always like to get a car that is slightly above the norm and well specked.
    For e.g. if I was to buy an Alpha Romeo it would most likely be the GT version. I actually kinda like this car, what do you reckon on it?

so, all ideas welcome.

Thanks,
    j

Comments

Advertisement