Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foreign Satellite Shop in Galway

• 13-03-2007 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anybody have contact details for the Satellite Shop at the back of the Ibis Hotel off the Headford Road in Galway? It's run by a couple of Latvian fellas. I've misplaced their business card and need to contact them before I head to Riga in April. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

irulats wrote:
    Does anybody have contact details for the Satellite Shop at the back of the Ibis Hotel off the Headford Road in Galway? It's run by a couple of Latvian fellas. I've misplaced their business card and need to contact them before I head to Riga in April. Many thanks.
    Is Riga not in Latvia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭MenloPete

Had a quick look as I drove by last night...didn't see anything.
    Can you be more exact and I'll check it out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irulats

It's called Sat Plus and it's down one of those turns to the right off Terryland Bridge. Down at the end on the right. They have a dish with 4 or 5 LNBs on it outside the shop.

Dec McC wrote:
    Is Riga not in Latvia?

Indeed, it's the capital city. I need to speak to the Latvians running the shop in Galway before I go out there.

MenloPete wrote:
    Had a quick look as I drove by last night...didn't see anything.
    Can you be more exact and I'll check it out for you.

I've managed to get the address but I can't get a working phone number.

No. 8 Kilkerrin Park, Liosban Industrial Estate

Thank's for your help, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• Advertisement
Advertisement