Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with Delco radio in '00 Corsa

Options
  • 13-03-2007 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having a spot of bother with a Delco cdr500 radio in a 2000 Corsa.

When the radio is turned on, the radio thinks that there's a CD in it, but there is no CD inserted. The display reads 'TR --', as if it's trying to read a CD. The radio is completely unresponsive, not allowing me to 'eject' this imaginary cd, or anything like that.

Cutting the power to the radio will mean I'll have to enter a safe code, which I don't think I have. Where would I find this code?

Has anyone had this problem, or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I have the same standard stereo. I'd imagine just tap the eject button (not hold for 5-6 seconds like you would to eject) could solve your problem

Advertisement