Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory Enquiry

Options
  • 13-03-2007 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

keep ringing the 118 Numbers and get throught to them but get cut off befor i get throught to the Live Operator Service i get this long Recorded think
    Dose any one eles have this problem , Would have to ring few times befor i would talk to some one and get the Number thought get there recoerd Message

Any one know the Charges via you mobile
    dose this happen to you and what Number and is it with you land line are you mobile phone

jj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I've a similar one, I ring 11890 the whole time when I'm out and about and always ask them to send the number to me by text. Usually it comes immediately, but recently it has taken a while - 1 to 2 hours - and sometimes it doesn't come at all. I've stopped using the service, but what is the story with it?

I wanted a text, and paid for it via the call but didn't receive my text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

charges for 11850 are 79c per minute including every minute that you are on for if you ask them to connect you - total rip off!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I never have a problem getting thru to 11811 or 11850. But where possible I look up numbers online.

Never, ever let them connect you, it costs extra! (And if your on a landline you still dont have the number)

Advertisement