Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any help?

Options
  • 13-03-2007 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi im a new member ive been searching for an Irish tattoo forum with a while now, Im 17 and in my 5th year of school Ive gota two tattoos and im looking forward to adding alot more, Id also really like to become an artist and maybe get an apprenticeship in tattoo/piercing and i was wondering do any of you have any advice or contact info to steer me in the right direction? Thanks for any help its much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

To be honest it's a very difficult industry to get into.
    You need to get to know people. I myself have been thinking of branching into this industry too. SO I've been doing my research, looking stuff up on the net and just generally getting to know piercers and the like. It helps if you get to kow them. They can usually point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Go to art college first then try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gat_On

Thanks for the info lads, not sure i wana go to art college but ill keep drawing and put together a portfolio or sumtin along those lines

Advertisement