Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

had irish oral today! (mock)

Options
  • 13-03-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hey guys, had my mock oral today........it went brutal i completely freaked out! i couldnt even tel my teacher what i was wearin! my uniform! completely freaked out! can anyobody giv me sum advice for my real ting so this doent happen again? plz! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I'm going to move this to the Leaving Cert forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Couldn't be as bad as my friends french. He couldn't remember how do say art, so he said he did music. The examiner happened to be a music teacher too. asked him about the course. He said his favourite piece was Bohemian Rhapsody. She asked him if he liked Queen. He said it was a shame Freddy Mercury is dead. She asked him about Aids. Horrible.

Let that be a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

obl wrote:
    Couldn't be as bad as my friends french. He couldn't remember how do say art, so he said he did music. The examiner happened to be a music teacher too. asked him about the course. He said his favourite piece was Bohemian Rhapsody. She asked him if he liked Queen. He said it was a shame Freddy Mercury is dead. She asked him about Aids. Horrible.

Let that be a warning.

:eek: I have my mock in an hour and that story doesnt help:o :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 *lil fairy*

aww weathercheck dnt worry bout it! i got my overall result today nd my teacher was like 'oh you were fine! u jst blanked a bit bt if u work onit you'l b fine!' i was delighted! only got 62%in ordinary level bt im realhappy wit it cos i tot i did realy realy bad! how'd ur oral go?

Advertisement