Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Car in Dublin........... Costs?

Options
  • 13-03-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Does anyone know how much it costs on average to rent a small car in Dublin. It would most likely be from early saturday morning and returned sunday evening.

I've never done this before and have absolutely no idea. Any reccomendations on what company is best etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is it someone arriving from another country (not being nosey) but most of the airlines recommend Hertz and my family from England normally rent from them when they are over.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

www.hertz.ie

And, wrong forum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

nesf my apologies on the wrong forum. I wasn't thinking about the local being Dublin, I was merely thinking that I had no idea what forum renting a car would go under on boards! Apologies.

Ruu they are indeed foreign, Polish folk!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

eo980 wrote:
    nesf my apologies on the wrong forum. I wasn't thinking about the local being Dublin, I was merely thinking that I had no idea what forum renting a car would go under on boards! Apologies.

Ruu they are indeed foreign, Polish folk!

Once they have full licences and are 25 or over then they shouldn't have too much trouble renting a car for a few days. The cost depends on whether a small hatchback would do them or whether they need a four door etc.

Advertisement