Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Guards on M50 driving the 60k/h speed limit - with blue lights a flashing

Options
13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jonny24ie wrote:
    Sorry but I know a few of the lads that work on it and they do not finish at 6pm!!
    If you drive northbound @ the ballymount exit you will see work going on there during the night on a number of occassions!! I seen them there only last week at 10pm!!

You now stick to the limit because you were caught over it which indicates you are a good adaptable driver!! You learnt from your mistakes! There is many people out there that don't!!

i would normally be be on the motor after 9pm and i have never ever seen anyone working on the road. there was a big arguement about why they were not working through the night on the radio a few months back and the head road man said it was part of the planning they had to finish at 6pm because of noise pollution.

Advertisement