Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling 02 Contract

• 13-03-2007 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there,

Im currently with 02 on bill phone but I want to cancel the contract. Im only with them since January. Does anyone know how much it would cost to cancel the contract or is there anyway out of it as i want to change networks. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

depends on what your monthy tariff is times the amount left on your contract, say 35 euro at 10 months for example,350 euro, the only way out of the contract is if your coverage is very poor which is a case theyll cancel a contract without a fee for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

hey thanks for that I just uped my tarriff because I was over €100 over on my first bill so now its €85 +€7.50 text bundle...Sayin that the coverage is very poor in my house. thanks for that info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Since you started off with a lower tariff and only upgraded to a higher one, you should be able to downgrade again and cancel your contract. Or just wait a few months, why do you want to switch from O2 anyway? Just curious.

Advertisement