Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm Lost

• 13-03-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Lost will go on for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
    until they start to loose money :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

'loose' money from where, their belts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It wouldn't be smart for ABC to do that. They have to follow sort form of plan. Remember that Lost is one of the most popular shows in the US and if they were to leave the millions of viewers hanging out to dry then they would be considerable financial backlash for ABC. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought up in congress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mybighead wrote:
    Lost will go on for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
    Most intriguing post i've EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER read! :eek:

My God man.. you should write a book!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Another person moaning about LOST. If you don't like it anymore, then dont watch it. No one is forcing you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

until they start to loose money

Troll ...Troll....Troll...your post gently down the thread.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

mybighead wrote:

I got board of it after the 1st epiode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

I actually do think they have a payoff and heres why , the padding episodes ,( no advancement of the plot , just a pure joke episode) like hurley and the van , are clearly on instructions from the network to stretch out the series , if there wasn't a plot to ruin then the fact that this episode was pure timewasting wouldnt be so obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Bradidup wrote:
    I got board of it after the 1st epiode.

Then what the hell are you doing posting in the Lost forum??? Go away if you don't watch it. You have no business here!!

And learn to spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

mybighead wrote:
    Yes, for ever and ever until the from beneath the hills and lakes rises the final doom and alas we will be left without the answer to the islands secrets.

Advertisement