Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ArtRage

Options
  • 13-03-2007 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

ArtRage

correctabstractimage6xu.jpg

pier_647.jpg

gaurdian_463.jpg

man_figure_257.jpg

gilweath_final_paint_harveyfull.jpg

worm_182.jpg

chrome_experiment_109.jpg

I dunno how many people have heard about this program but I recommend giving it a go, there is a gimped free version, but the full whack is only $20. (€16)

Its as close to digital paint as I have ever seen, works well with a pen tablet.

http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

looks great cheers for the link, how does it compare to corel painter? trying to get a more organic feel to some designs, and doing a comp in this with a tablet would be great ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I never had the chance to use corel painter, but I would say if its is anything like Sketchbook Pro then ArtRage is not as good, however the price maragin means that you could have both.

Plus I love the GUI

ar008pa0.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

after playing around with it, this program is really great!

Advertisement