Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Journalism

Options
  • 14-03-2007 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The website says:

"The average number of applicants in recent years is around 160. About one-third of these are selected for interview. A short-list is then drawn up and successful applicants are sent first-round offers. If any places are not taken up, these are offered to applicants on a reserve list."

I presume all of you current Journalism MA students were interviewed. I am currently working in Japan, so an interview is not really feasible. Anyone here get in soely on the basis of your written application.

Advice appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I imagine if there was a serious problem they could have a chat over the phone with ya, I know a few people in similar situations that had to phone from America to do such things. You can always send an email to them and ask, simplest thing. Check it out on dit.ie , if you can't find a link then I reckon the faculty head is Eddie Brennan. Nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

I have been wondering teh same thing - I'm Irish but work in Hong Kong and am not sure about whether or not this will affect my application.

anyone who's been through the course, advice would be appreciated. Did you benefit from it? I've already been a journalist for almost 3 years but would like the accreditation.

Advertisement