Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Knowing Me, Knowing You - A-ha!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Originally posted by Blowfish
    Gut: 28"

That isn't a gut, more of a thigh.

Back on topic.

Age 39, married no wanes.

Full head of hair although it is a nice shade of silver and kept short.

Waist 42" (6' 6" ex-rugby player)

Pleasures - Indian food and the odd heineken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

smashey wrote:

Waist 42" (6' 6" ex-rugby player)
    Nice.

Welcome to the fold Brother Smashey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I never lost a boat race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Hill Billy wrote:
    Word on the street is that a couple of the guys over in the Shooting forum have been contracted to work on your "head shot" problem.

You called?, Hill Billy.

Time for me to say hello to my brethren,

I am 34, Thats 238 in dog years.

Present register on gut is an increasing 36 (ouch)

I am in the last few months of singledom as Mrs. Chopperdog and I are going to set up kennel together for life this summer.

No pups yet.

Hair started to creep back a few years iago nto what was shaping up to be a wicked widows peak, yet thankfully it seems to be in remission.

Things that I like too much that make my gut what it is;

Lovely Guinness at the shooting club.
    Combination starter A from the golden wok
    Roast duck, the more grease the better.
    Being too good a cook, with no guilty conscience.

By the way, what are calories?

I'm feeling right at home in this forum :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

trout wrote:
    mmm ... Pizzas, Beer, Breakfast Rolls, moobs, avoids scales .... *thinks* *thinks* *prrps*

let us welcome Brother Green Martian ... truly not being of this earth is no barrier to Brotherhood :)

Thank you Brother trout...........:D
    tom dunne wrote:
    Brother Green, welcome to the brotherhood.

And thank you Brother tom.............:D

I shall embrace this as one of my proudest achivements

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I'm 32, married to Mrs Hell with 2 girls and 1 boys.Oldest is 9,next the young lad of 5 and my newest addition of 18 weeks.

Hair:
    Ginger--Starting to recede around the hairline in the last year or so.

Gut:
    Waist size: 34"
    Not much of an over hang but definately more noticeable since I started a new job a few months back and sit at a desk all day so Im expecting an increase in size.

Foods: Anything really.My motto--If it was an animal and it moved I`ll eat it.None of that plant stuff for me.
    Particulary fond of Steaks,Brekkie rolls,BBQ anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

Revelation Joe here, 37, married, no rugrats, one cat.

Hair
    Thick and wiry, starting to go grey as is the hair up my nose

Gut
    Waist 34"
    Circumference of belly about 38" I think

Don't drink alcohol anymore 'cos of tablets but used to enjoy Highland Park single malt and lots and lots of real ale, especially Vaux 'Double Maxim', Fullers 'London Pride' and Wadsworth's 6X.
    Give me meat to eat and plenty of it with plenty of chips on the side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

Hello Brothers. My name is Stirling and I aspire to being even lazier than I am now!

Children: None, frees up a lot of free time!

Hair: An unfortunate genetic code means that I am cursed with a full head of hair which is likely to stay with me permanently :mad:

Gut: 36 Under, 38 at the Summit

Weight: 14 Stone

Pleasures: Lennoxes and Murphys when I'm in Cork, Burdocks and Guinness when I'm in Dublin. Dominos, Pizza in General, Subway's Steak and Cheese, Steak in general, Home Made Chips, Chocolate in any form with Milk, Doritos Extreme Chilli and Pringles Sour Cream and Onion.

Please accept me to this honourable Brotherhood :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

hi all

I'm 28, live in Australia, am single (by choice)

Hair : Currently about 2 feet long but this is my deathroll on that

Gut : a fckiun mystery to me, I eat KFC Maccers and all that greasyspoon stuff, Drink about a carton of booze a night smoke enough weed that I dont have the energetic incination to scratch myself and I'm still a 32 at a push, I expect this metabolisim of mine to surrender at some time soon.

as for the Malaise, well I hope that that can qualify me for entry into your wonderful group, ortherwise, well I couldnt be arsed coming up with an otherwise, does that qualify???

Podge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Chopperdog wrote:
    You called?, Hill Billy.
    Lovely Guinness at the shooting club.

Welcome Brother!
    Stick me on a slow pint - I hope to come up on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

hi all

I'm 28,
    Gut : a fckiun mystery to me, I eat KFC Maccers and all that greasyspoon stuff, Drink about a carton of booze a night smoke enough weed that I dont have the energetic incination to scratch myself and I'm still a 32 at a push, I expect this metabolisim of mine to surrender at some time soon.

Podge

No worries mate, the morning after your 30th birthday all that good stuff will kick in and suddenly appear about your midsection, leastways that's what happened to me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

No worries mate, the morning after your 30th birthday all that good stuff will kick in and suddenly appear about your midsection, leastways that's what happened to me :p

In the words of Arnold J. Rimmer, of the Jupiter Mining Corporation vessel RED DWARF:

When you're young, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, climb into your 26" waist trousers and zip them closed.
    Then you reach that age, 24-25, your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag, and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard!

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Cool I like contemplating my navel, cant wait til theres more to ponder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭shakaman

Shak here, 26 yrs of age and with herself for a year.

Hair: Full head of thin dark hair, pops has still got a similar mane so the future is promising

Gut: 36" with a little bit of luvvin on top for the ladies. (6"5 GAA player)

Pleasures:
    Lamb Shehejani from Popadom in Newlands Cross
    Pints in Neds
    Lazy s'x......lyin back and lettin her do the work

Greetings to you all and hope you manage to indulge in some of your said pleasures over the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

Scrotum here 37 years on this world.

Hair: Still have a full head.

Gut: 44" and great man boobs.

Weight: 20 st.

Pleasures: Guinness in the pub, cider at home.
    pizza, dinner box's, chips with mayo, chips with chips,
    crisp sambos with lots off butter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm 21 with a washboard stomach and head full of long, luxurious hippy hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Sangre wrote:
    I'm 21 with a washboard stomach and head full of long, luxurious hippy hair.
    Go on. Go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'll be the BIG 30 in October. I'll have been with my lady for 3 years this December. Thankfully no sign of kids or marraige yet though there has been talk!

Hair
    I have a balding patch at the back and it's recceding at the front, though not too drastically, and as mentioned in another thread, I now have at least one grey hair!

The Gut
    This is either a 34" or 36" waist depending on the clothes. Thankfully it's not so massive looking (really) and the right clothes flatter it a little.
    It's all from food I'm afraid as I love to eat and I don't exercise too much unfortunately.

Pleasure's
    Well I love food and I like cooking so the list could go on and on. Food Food Food. Not a big drinker so don't have a favourite tipple to add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

Well I am 24 currently. That should change within the year no doubt ;)
    I am also currently single.

Now for the important facts.

Hair
    This is currently fine and not really recceding. Slightly at the front but nothing to celebrate at the moment

The Gut
    This is currently at 40". However under Doctor's instructions I have been told to get my weight down. I will settle for a 36"-38" waist. Why have a six pack when you can have the whole keg? That's my philosophy.

Pleasures
    Food, pretty much anything goes. For drink, I have only ever enjoyed Vodka and coke and as a result have drunk many people under various tables as a result.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

roar_ie wrote:
    However under Doctor's instructions I have been told to get my weight down.

Well this doctor says have another beer and toss me over one of them microwave hotdogs, and some goddamn chicken fingers. You need to put on some weight man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Blowfish wrote:
    Gut: 28"

No brother that is the size of the woman you lust after, what is your man size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Not sure if this is the right place for this Brothers, but I just found a few old photos.

Heres an early one of myself

433mumd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Maccattack wrote:
    Not sure if this is the right place for this Brothers, but I just found a few old photos.

Heres an early one of myself

433mumd.jpg

you look well on in that one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

The-Rigger wrote:
    you look well on in that one! :D

Not only that. See the bird in pink?

I just pulled her.

Advertisement