Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalk Advertising Rates

• 14-03-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone know where I could get the Newstalk Advertising rates when it was just a Dublin station?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Ring the sales dept and ask, there's no reason why they won't give it to you. In fact I know that they've hundreds of printed rate cards from the Dublin only period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

coluter wrote:
    Anyone know where I could get the Newstalk Advertising rates when it was just a Dublin station?
    This information was updated 01/2/07

The rates on Medialive only refer to a 26 county station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

connundrum wrote:
    The rates on Medialive only refer to a 26 county station.

And the page I linked to had the handy contact numbers and emails the OP could use to find the relevant info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭crybaby

just ring up, ask for the sales department, they probably have a PDF file with all of the rates listed on it from back in the Dublin only days

• Advertisement
Advertisement