Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi All, I'm new here

• 14-03-2007 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

;) I have been reading threds on this great site and i must say I'm very imprest indeed! I live in London (god help me) but most of my family live in Drogheda co/Louth and I'm home several times a year' I Love Ireland :D
    I have a form of epilepsy, since a serious accident while at work in 2003, I sustained several broken bones and a head injury that has left me with several ongoing health issues, chronic faituge, vertigo, vestibular inbalance, and now i have been told I have Angina and high blood pressure! I really am going for the gold medel lol. Before the accident I was as fit a fiddle very active and a real social bunny' however I do still try to get out as often as can and mix with people as I think it is very important. I did suffer from de[pression after the accident for over a year and that was awful.
    I wiuld greatly appreciate any advise on epilepsy, or any other of my fine many ailments' I look forward to your comments and advise. Thanks for listening to my moans and groans' take care all:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

you're very welcome to the forum, wats (i can call you wats can i? :) )- remember as well as getting advice, sharing your experiences will be very helpful for a lot of people. Good luck with everything and I look forward to talking to you more as you find your feet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Hi Wats.

Sounds like you have been through the mill but you come across as sooo chirpy!!

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope to read more of your posts in the near future :)

Advertisement