Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding a toy

Options
  • 14-03-2007 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

i'm trying to locate a toy called "Buster", he's from thomas the tank engine and looks like this;

buster.jpg.w180h135.jpg

i tried ebay buy they have none :(...

tia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Cant see a picture of buster!! But my son was a Thomas fan for years although i must say i never heard of Buster?

Smyths and Toymaster both have a good range of Thomas stuff?

Edited - i googled and saw him - again all i can say is try those two shops, almost next door to each other too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

i tried smyths before. i'll try toymaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Site_with_Thomas#Buster

BusterTTTE.jpg

Was only in there last week and laughed as i remembered the hours and hours we spent looking for certain thomas characters :)

It didnt end it just changed, i'm now scouring ebay for sonic the hedgehog toys :eek:

Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

My son is a massive Thomas fan & has most of the engines in the die-cast range. They are around €8 each & we get them in Smyths, Toymaster or World of wonder. With each engine you get a leaflet with all the engines available in the range. I know of Buster but don't think he is available in the range. I will check the leaflet at home later to see if Buster is available. Cian just got Max & Monty at the weekend which are new so maybe Buster is available now. Failing that Buster might be available in the wooden range which you can get in the Early Learning Centre but these are more expensive and are around €20ish each per engine.

Also for anyone who's kids are into Thomas the die-cast range which are Tomy I think are excellent & very good value & my son has gotten hours of playing with them. They are also magnetic & stick together and are impossible to break.

Trinity1 wrote:
    Cant see a picture of buster!! But my son was a Thomas fan for years although i must say i never heard of Buster?

Smyths and Toymaster both have a good range of Thomas stuff?

Edited - i googled and saw him - again all i can say is try those two shops, almost next door to each other too!!
    yeah we have those leaflets too from the die-cast models, he likes those ones :).. but Buster is not on it :(, just George which is a similar vehicle.

@Trinity1 you said "all i can say is try those two shops, almost next door to each other too!!" where is this ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

I have never heard of him but as my son is only 18mths old, i have yet got in2 all of them just yet.

I had a look at the early learning centre website as i thought they would have him if anywhere, they seem to have lots of different ones but no buster
    http://www.elc.co.uk/SearchProducts.php?page=1&sid=4824777&champwords=thomas&orderby=#refreshTop

( . )( . ) wrote:
    yeah we have those leaflets too from the die-cast models, he likes those ones :).. but Buster is not on it :(, just George which is a similar vehicle.

@Trinity1 you said "all i can say is try those two shops, almost next door to each other too!!" where is this ?

Sorry i just saw this now, and maybe i was being presumptious thinking you lived in dublin :)

Its the big smyths in town just off mary street beside pennys. Toymaster is on one corner of the street smyths is on the opposite corner.

Trinity1 wrote:
    Sorry i just saw this now, and maybe i was being presumptious thinking you lived in dublin :)

Its the big smyths in town just off mary street beside pennys. Toymaster is on one corner of the street smyths is on the opposite corner.
    you presumed correctly, just that there's many Toymaster & Smyths. :)

( . )( . ) wrote:
    you presumed correctly, just that there's many Toymaster & Smyths. :)

I just noticed it actually says you are from Dublin on your sig - how embarrassing :o

Will keep an eye out anyway - no doubt i will be in some toy shops in the near future!!

Advertisement