Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted Person to do Mechanical Drawings

• 14-03-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello -

I am looking for someone to draw some....... MOD EDIT.. This is against forum charter rules......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hello -

I am looking for someone to draw some.........

As per the charter, which I assume you didnt read:

"The purpose of this forum is to allow discussion of all matters relevant to education staff. You may discuss educational issues that effect teaching and lecturing staff"

And also as per the charter:

"7) Any request for unethical information or information deemed unsuitable by the moderators will result in a ban."

The above post has nothing to do with teaching or lecturing. Without being specific, I wont allow this forum to be used to promote plagiarism either.

1 week ban.. PM me for access after that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement