Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Botch Job on Bathroom

• 14-03-2007 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

I got my bathroom, retilled and replumbed the same guy did all the work who has his own business, when i returned to the house I discovered the tiles were on crooked and the sink is leaking.

I'm jsut looking to know where do I stand legally? Can I request he redo teh job or have someone else do it and send him the bill??

Advice would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Vas_Guy, it is against the forum charter to seek or give legal advice.
    Please read the forum charter and stickies before posting here again.
    Thread closed.
    Cheers,

hullaballoo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement