Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Softmodding Technician In Cork

Options
  • 14-03-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hey lads, Im looking for anyone in Cork thats capable of Soft Modidng the Original Xbox?.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

the lad who runs modchips ireland is based in cork, well at least he was, try and send him an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Don't know anything about this, do you have a web address.... I have about 160 films in DivX format from my old collection...... to encode these to DVD takes about 5 hours each...

I could buy a divX player, but if the Xbox will work.... well if it ain't broke don't fix it...

thanks man for the reply. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

i can do it for ya if you could get it to carlow or dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

info@modchipsireland.com. e-mail them and see if they will do it for you :D Like spidermonkey said I think he based in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

You would be better softmodding it.
    You could do it yourself with minimal risk.
    Let me know if you need any help.
    Sham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Sorry didnt read your original message.
    It is quite straight forward, my niece modded hers and she is 9...
    Lots of sites to help you out etc.
    If you need anything giz a shout.
    Sham.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 rossy

Just get a chip man i have 2 for sale pre flashed.Xecuter 3 ce mod chip pre flashed with X3_3294 bios.€60 What that means is you can buy a chip but you then have to find a bios in order to play backups/install dashboard and copy games.I also have a cheaper mod chip DuoX for €30.Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

rossy wrote:
    Just get a chip man i have 2 for sale pre flashed.Xecuter 3 ce mod chip pre flashed with X3_3294 bios.€60 What that means is you can buy a chip but you then have to find a bios in order to play backups/install dashboard and copy games.I also have a cheaper mod chip DuoX for €30.Pm me if interested

Why buy an expensive modchip when yea don't need to? Just softmod (which I hate) or do a tsop (on board eeprom) flash, cheap as chips!

Advertisement