Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Tales of Woe - Sludge Metal from Ireland

• 14-03-2007 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

HI Folks,

Two Tales of Woe are a Sludge/Doom metal band from Ireland. We play Slow n Heavy music. If you want to have a listen and check us out go to:

http://www.myspace.com/twotalesofwoe

Thank you

Regards,

Lar
    TTOW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭sligometalhead

Excellent stuff Lar. Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Am liking it

I love hearing good Irish bands,Keep it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Great stuff, huge fan of Sludge metal, but Im not used to having vocals with sludge, pretty good dual vocals though. Really liked the song 'I Crawl' great pace, very much reminded me of Pelican :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TwoTalesofWoe

Cheers everyone for all the Comments.

We will be recording a full length album this summer and hopefully set to release come winter time. Its an on going saga and im sure we will have more tunes with vocals up soon.

Hope you all can make it to the Gig on the 28th of April in Fibbers. Some class bands playing that night including Red Enemy ( Trash with heavy Breakdowns ) Corral (Southern Metal), ourselves ( Two Tales of Woe ) and of Course the mighty Dyslucsic from Drogheda - Class band

Regards,

Lar
    TTOW

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mr. Green Genes

Deadly stuff indeed. Saw ye in Fibber's one night when ye played with some friends of mine (Rule Of Honour and PCA) and was very impressed, not least with the way all three bands were really different in style. Loved the Sledgehammer cover!

This is kinda strange, coz I was talking to Sheila at the weekend seeing as she's going out with one of my best mates NJ, and she said you're her bro, wouldn't have known other than she started going on about the band. Turns out you're also the dude I knew from Carlow! Small world man, well hiii-de-ho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

Woe have a new line up, check em out!

proper whopper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There are some great-sounding tracks on that MySpace page. Good luck recording the album. Make sure to let us know on here when it's released :).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Was in fibbers on saturday and caught thier soundcheck..awesome stuff,i was only sorry i couldnt stay and catch the gig.
    The album is on sale as well along with t-shirts etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Savage band, have to be seen live!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

one of the best irish metal bands I've heard.

very refreshing to see a band committed to the song rather than their own egos.

really stand out vocals as well. that boyo can sing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement