Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70 Camera.

• 14-03-2007 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals,
    can anyone tell me if the camera on the Nokia N70 is any use... I took photo's with mine and tbh they looked crap to say the least. It's meant to have a 2mp camera but the photos were out of focus. Even using the timer facility, where the phone was totally steady, the photos look terrible. Any takers?
    *edit* I'm comparing it to the Sony Ericsson W810i which appears to have a far superior camera.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Are the photos resized or compressed because 80-80kb looks like you have the camera on a lower res/size setting...
    Having said that, interior shots on most cam phones are grainy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I sized them down a bit, and reduced quality a bit.
    These photo's were taken with my sony ericsson. Indoors last week but granted, the lighting was a bit better.
    I have attached an unedited photo taken earlier with the N70 to this post.
    Here's a link to some of the sony ericsson photos. :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055063919

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Looks about right tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Ok cheers for the input quintron :)

Advertisement