Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a water pump in Ireland??

• 14-03-2007 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'd tried looking in pet shops (in Dublin) and in websites.
    But I don't want to pay 20€ or more for shipping for a 30/40€ pump.!

I had a Hydor Seltz L35 II (1700 l/h) but was used it broke down soon after.
    4079_0.jpg

I'm looking for a Swiftech, Hydor, Laing, Alphacool or similar (1000 l/h min)

thx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

No-where, watercooling pumps are fish tank pumps designed solely for specific water temperature fishtanks of a particular size. Then they used them for Wc. It would have been impossible 10 years ago to find one even in online retailers. Even if you found a pump, odds are it would dump way too much heat into the loop raising temps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭Gian-Pa

so which similar powerful pump would you recommend me?

is this a good one?
    http://www.aqua-pcs.co.uk/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=428

thx

If you do plan on buying a pump the DDC series are good high flow/pressure pumps. Enheims are the small quiet low flow pumps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

hitide.ie sells waterpumps.....link.

They could really do with getting a better pump in. And better gear, 78quid for a waterblock for a 9800? The card is worth less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

HAHA. I'd say the site hasn't been updated in a while.

Advertisement