Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Emergency Examcraft Chemistry Hl Papers Needed!!!!

Options
  • 14-03-2007 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

OMG, Plz some1 help me, I am sooooooo stressed out, I have chemistry friday and i dont know what I am gonna do!! please if any1 cud forward me the paper I would greatly appreaciate it, im sooooo stressed. Plz any1, examcraft chemistry Hl, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!, private message me for my email addy.. PLZZZZZZZZZ , thank you so much!!!:eek: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Ok, calm down:)
    Seriously though, there is no point cheating for the mocks.
    Come June YOU will have been cheated by the Mocks, as cheating is a pretty poor reflection of where you stand for the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Jayeire wrote:
    OMG, Plz some1 help me, I am sooooooo stressed out, I have chemistry friday and i dont know what I am gonna do!! please if any1 cud forward me the paper I would greatly appreaciate it, im sooooo stressed. Plz any1, examcraft chemistry Hl, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!, private message me for my email addy.. PLZZZZZZZZZ , thank you so much!!!:eek: :confused:

ok

Help, Its 2mro!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Is it really an emergency? :rolleyes:

If you could bother yer arse looking at the other chemistry mock threads, its all in there. And i'd advise you not to look at whats coming up, it'll be a better reflection of your ability if you don't.

cson wrote:
    Is it really an emergency? :rolleyes:

If you could bother yer arse looking at the other chemistry mock threads, its all in there. And i'd advise you not to look at whats coming up, it'll be a better reflection of your ability if you don't.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hmmmm, U advise me not to look at the chemistry mock threads? Yet u seem to know that wot I'm looking for is contained in them! Tad hypocritical :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Indeed it may seem so. I had a look and to be perfectly honest i'm sorry I did, as the mocks result will not reflect properly my ability.

I'd advise you not to look at them. Besides, who remembers their mock results anyway?

Oh and try not to flood the board with the same thread. It makes people dislike you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 *lil fairy*

i agree you shouldn't look at the paper! ur prob not arsed wit chemistry atm bt if u do d mock nd fail it mite make u workk even a little?

why cheat urself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

I cheated in my mocks by finding the exam papers here, would I do it again? Yes. If someone wants help with a paper its their own choice, although I'm pretty sure if the OP just looked they'd have found other topics about the chemistry paper.

Yup sorry bout that!! Had my chem exam day, think it went fine. I wud say a B, no thanx to boards!!!!! lmao:)

Advertisement