Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uefa cup 15th today.

• 15-03-2007 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

going to do a double on newcastle and benfica both to win,benfica are 2-1 down from the first leg against psg.and i think benfica can win this match as psg are fighting relegation in france and benfica are very handy and dangerous just ask both liverpool and man u.

also newcastle won there 1st leg 4-2 i think and the opposition will be going forward a lot leaving lots of gaps and space at the back which i feel martins can exploit and there a nice 11/4 for the away win.

newcastle 11/4
    benfica 8/13

double win fingers crossed and legs for that matter lol:) .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

2-0 AZ atm.

AZ are unbeaten at home in Europe in 30 years. I still think a lot of people really underestimate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

to right m8,but newcastle are crap,the last time i,ll back them geordie twats,4-2 up from the first leg and going out of the comp pure twatssssssssss.

AZ are unbeaten at home in Europe in 30 years. I still think a lot of people really underestimate them.

Advertisement