Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about komplett

Options
  • 15-03-2007 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi, I recently made an order with komplett and had them deliver it through an post. I ordered at 17:42 on Monday. At 17:30 on Tuesday I was told that it had been shipped and they gave me an an post tracking code, however, when I first went to check it, it wasnt working, the second time it worked, but since the 13th of March it has been stuck on:

ITEM PRE-ADVISED WITH SENDER 13-03-07

This status has not changed yet and I am worried about my parcel, does anyone have any idea what this might mean, or if its a bug in an posts tracking service.

Thanks in advance,
    -Steven

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Don't worry about it.
    As far as I know it means the package is on its way to Ireland... it's the longest part of the process... it'll suddenly pop up in Ireland and you'll have it probably within two days of that.

I started a similar thread to this on Kompletts interaction board here -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055039581

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭stevenup7002

komplett.ie.. I ordered it from komplett in Dublin. Do they still have to be shipped to the dublin warehouse or somthing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah I'm talking about komplett.ie as well :)
    They're based in the Netherlands apparently.
    They don't (as far as I'm aware) actually stock anything here in Ireland.

I could have sworn I saw on the FAQ that they had a warehouse in dublin. Oh well, looks like I'm just gonna have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

Yeah don't worry about it, the :

ITEM PRE-ADVISED WITH SENDER

stays on the tracking untill the day you get it. Everything I've ordered from Komplett has been the same, and it all comes from the netherlands.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Yes they mail all stock from the netherland and do not have any stock here in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

bretttp1 wrote:
    Yeah don't worry about it, the :

ITEM PRE-ADVISED WITH SENDER

stays on the tracking untill the day you get it. Everything I've ordered from Komplett has been the same, and it all comes from the netherlands.:)

Same here. They're normally very fast. 3-4 working days. And very good warranty return service.

Thanks for the replies. I no longer have to worry because:

ITEM ACCEPTED PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE PORTLAOISE CO. LAOISE

So I guess itll come tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Thanks for the replies. I no longer have to worry because:

ITEM ACCEPTED PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE PORTLAOISE CO. LAOISE

So I guess itll come tomorrow.

I didnt want to make a new thread about this, but i ordered a phone from 02 and got that item accepted note today, should i get it by tommorow?

a 95% chance of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

a 95% chance of it.

Came today, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Bought a monitor from them once. Good service and keen prices.

John.

Advertisement