Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOSPITAL Vs Neutronyx present: ELECTRODELIC

• 15-03-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Neutronyx & HOSPITAL are hookin up to bring you a full on mashup of ELECTRODELIA!!!!!

A night of Beats and sounds of undergound music from two of the Irelands more enjoyable clubnights merging @ Radio city

Expect amazing fluro deco, visuals, pumpin sound and loads of happy faces!!!!

Deco : ATOM.GLOW TUBAL&Co.
    Visuals by: QPOP
    Line up
    BEATNIK LIVE ACT (Nano Records)UK
    Mister Ix -Neutronyx- (Spa)
    ELECTRODUCHE Live Act(HOSPITAL) IRL
    Jev.N (HOSPTAL) IRL

Anight of funk full on, electro and progressive tunes
    See you there!!

BEATNIK Studied classically from the age of four playing piano (classical and jazz) and bassoon stopping off at various instruments along the way: e.g. Violin, Drums/percussion, recorder)... as well as the latin-style nose-flute.
    Psychedelic Trance music producer (write and produce other music too however, under sly pseudonyms), and have been producing electronic music for quite a while... (since I was 9)
    first CD release was back in December 2005 on Streamline (Nano Records)... and have more releases coming up on other labels e.g. Sonic Dragon (Album: Get Your Wonk On) and Liquid Records (Album: Divine Inventions)
    played at many venues (and forests) in and around London, Bristol, Portsmouth and around the U.K and international gigs and festivals.

ELECTRODOUCHE
    Elektrodouche was formed in 2004 and is the latest incarnation of Michael Lovatt, elektro producer and sometime dj. Elektrodouche is a sort of blend of electro, techno and punk that has released three albums. Lately he is a regular guests of Hospital Dublin crazy nights at Wax.

Mr IX
    Spanish Resident Dj of Dublin’s base psychedelic collective Neutronyx for almost two years. He began with a pure full on sound to then, influenced by new progressive sounds, shifted to groovier and funkier beats that surely make frnetacally dance the audience at clubs and parties he has performed.

QPOP
    QPOP ( A.K.A. mar Q vICE) comes from a wave of sTatic fOrmation in The aIr and brings an Electric organism to stimulate Your sUbconscious. The past has involved numerous mediums and explorations of the psyche, including exhibtions, installations, sound and visual performances. Not going into too much detail as that was the past At present VJing for psychedellic nites with Neutronyx And Producing musiq which I call Psychatronic, a blend of various styles based on chaos theory............Some of the sounds in my musiq come from circuit bending
    Which for anyone who has never heard of it is were you short circuit electronic toys that produce sound and re-wire them with switches and potentiometers
    RE-WIRE THE TOYZZZZZ--- The future will take me as a representative of my different variations of self and whoever wishes to be brought on an electronically charged multi coloured voyage of sight and sound.

Peace
    support of LIFE FESTIVAL 2007

Advertisement