Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer BBQ Location - Dublin

• 15-03-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi there,

We are currently looking for a city centre location for our annual department Summer BBQ. Can anybody suggest a suitable location for such an event that caters for about 30 people?

Thanks in advance!!

Bernard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Hi All,

Would anybody have any ideas on locations based on past experience? We have been to the Hilton before, but I was hoping somebody could advise us on other locations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Go for anywhere with a big beer garden. They'll get in a BBQ if the price is right. I know D2 has a big grill in the back..

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The Russell Court hotel in Harcourt Street have exactly what you're looking for. I've been to a few BBQs there and the food is always pretty good and there's plenty of room in their beer garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

zaph wrote:
    The Russell Court hotel in Harcourt Street have exactly what you're looking for. I've been to a few BBQs there and the food is always pretty good and there's plenty of room in their beer garden.

Actually yeah, Russell Court is cracking alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Hmmm - sounds interesting. We are having our wedding in town in August, and
    we are wondering what to do the next day. A BBQ sounds like a plan.

Just looking at the Russell Court - the garden looks good.
    Is there anywhere else in town I can investigate?

• Advertisement

Thanks everybody. We actually went to the Russell Court a few years back and they were excellent. Pity it rained though!! We have also been to the Hilton. This was also excellent. Was just wondering if there were some hidden treasures that we may not have heard of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

D | 2 in the Harcourt Street hotel also do Barbeques:

http://www.dtwonightclub.com/beer-garden.htm

Looks like we might be going with Ocean Bar :) Thanks all!

Advertisement