Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Meastro Kriece Returns - Happy St Patricks Wknd!!

• 15-03-2007 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

newkriece.jpg

This Saturday Acii Disco is very pleased to welcome the return of aussie maestro KRIECE. Recently signed to 20/20 vision, Kriece has established himself as one of the most prolific and respected producers on the scene. His productions have featured on playlists from some of the hottest DJs in the world such ass James Zabiela, Sasha and John Digweed and more. As a DJ he has toured the world with his dirty tech house sound and has played almost every super club to date. His performance at Acii Disco last year was probably one of the finest shows the club has ever seen. Expect a night of twisted bliss that gets better and better and better track by track!

Doors will open at the earlier time of 10 o clock and Admission will be e12. Support on the night comes from Acii Disco resident Jonathan Woods.
    Hopefully see you all there!

To come along FREE of charge to see KRIECE and Jonathan simply answer this question –

What label has Kriece recently signed to?

Mail all answers to acdisco@gmail.com and Good Luck!

Also many thanks to Dar Humphries for last weeks soundtrack, nicely played my son! You can see more in the way of MK3 action this week as the lads return to tribecca bar on Nassau st this Friday! Doors 10pm Admission I think is e6 and DJs include Steve Jones, Simon F and Diggers.

You can view last weeks Acii pics here –
    http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aciidisco...hrJubGBprYtWip7

Plus don’t forget MIXED SALAD will return this Saturday…. Need I say more!

Anyway have a great weekend whatever you do, try not to get too caught up in the madness, some say its bad for your health Id be more worries about the bank balance!!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS WEEKEND!!

Advertisement