Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2142 on sale

Options
  • 15-03-2007 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

To anyone who's interested:
    • BF2142 is €29.99 in GAME for this week.
    • Also BF2 is on special for '2 for €40'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

There is a new BF2 package coming out at the end of this month with the game+ all expantions for €45 . I think thats a better package to wait for .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Buadhach

Definetly. Been thinking of trying BF2. Only played 2142.
    Anyone else gone back in time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Buadhach wrote:
    Back in time as in ..... Vietnam or 1942 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Buadhach

back from 2142, where I live, to whatever time BF2 is set in :D
    I presume its 2006. Would you miss all the 'futuristic' weapons?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

I'm a latecomer to the entire BF range, just got BF2 this week on sale, think I'll pick up 2142 today, looks even better...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Make sure you get northern strike ( expansion pack ) for 2142, excellent maps and some new weps/vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Buadhach wrote:

im in teh same situation as you. I got 2142 at christmas , without having BF2. I am going to get the complete collection( the one with all the expansions) at teh end of teh month.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Visited 4 different shops today, nobody has BF 2142, just the expansion! Weird. Got it on EA link instead anyway, online soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 s.valo

Battlefild 2142 is only €20 in Xtra-game
    Bf 2 is only ¨€25 w/out special forces or €30 w/ it or "2 for €40" i game...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

im in teh same situation as you. I got 2142 at christmas , without having BF2. I am going to get the complete collection( the one with all the expansions) at teh end of teh month.:)

Its €49.99 Gamestop 23rd march next friday have it fully paid am selling Battlefield 2 if anywayone wants it!?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement