Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Transit XXL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think the wheelbase figure is wrong 2.9m wheelbase vs overall length of 7.4 meters :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I fail to be excited ...

now this, on the other hand :D:D:D

1_857.gif

and it's a practical 7.2 meters long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

That things pretty damn cool. Stick some chrome wheels under it , lower it and paint it black and you'd have some awesone transit pimp mobile

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It’s a one-off special that’s among the most expensive Transits ever, and is made from two standard Tourneo executive minibuses which have been cut up and stuck together.

Slightly concerning that part!!! U turn a corner fast.."Hey, that guy over there has a van like mine.......oh wait..." :D

Advertisement