Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier League 2007 - Week 7

Options
  • 15-03-2007 1:07pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tonights Fixtures in the Premier League:

Adrian Lewis v Terry Jenkins
    Roland Scholten v Peter Manley
    Raymond Van Barneveld v Dennis Priestley
    Phil Taylor v Colin Lloyd

The first match between Lewis and Jenkins will be very tight so I think I will be staying away from it. If I had to pick a winner it would be Jenkins because he is on top form lately and Lewis has been struggling but you never know with Lewis.

I think Scholten wll have enough to beat Manley tonight. Scholten played ok against Barney despite getting hammered. Manley beat Priestley but Priestley threw the match away by missing so many doubles. I think Scholten will take this.

Barney has been on top form and I expect him to beat Priestley. It will be a close enough game because Dennis is never easily beaten but Barney will have too much in the scoring department. Barney to win.

The last match see's Taylor against Lloyd. Taylor was fantastic last week and looked back to his old self. He was using his old darts and they worked perfectly for him. I cant see past a Taylor win.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thegaffer

I can't see Lloyd beating Taylor at all. The two games that I am looking forward to watching are the Lewis-Jenkins match and Barney-Priestley match because both will be vary tight games. I'd say Jenkins will have the edge in his match based on his last few performances in the Premier League. I'd loved to see Scholten beat Manley but I think Manley will edge it. I'm really enjoying this Premier League season. The matches have been a treat to watch.

Advertisement