Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

woken up by laughter

• 15-03-2007 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

has anyone everbeen woken up by their own laughter. i cant remeber what i was dreaming about all i know is i woke up and i was in stiches with laughter.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Nope, but the other day I had UFOs flying around my bedroom so I grabbed one and smashed it and the were tiny little keys inside it and it was that moment I looked around and realized everything had a lock on it with which I could use the keys to open.

Strange oul dream...slightly symbolic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I've woken up quite a few times quietly giggling to myself. Sometimes I have no recollection of what was so funny and other times I can remember clearly what it was (it's usually a combination of words that I've thought up or come across in the dream) and when I wake I realise it's completely nonsensical and not really funny at all. Like when you have an idea in a dream that you think is genius, then wake up to discover that it's completely stupid and pointless. Strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Woke myself up once by punching the wall (which in my dream was a persons face).
    Woke myself up crying as well one time... now that was a strange experience, since I'm not easily moved to tears or anything... I'm more of a bottle-it-all-up-now-and-become-a-serial-killer-later kinda guy. o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I've woken up laughing a few times. Always strange when you stop laughing, and realise that you haven't a clue what was so funny in the first place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm ticklish. Woke up once laughing cause a friend was tickling me in my dream.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Woke up laughing hard once and chuckling a second time - my girlfriend thinks this is hilarious ... and so do I actually :D

Also woke up once in tears which was odd as mentioned above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

I've woken up laughing once or twice, never thought much of it, just found it kinda funny which made me laugh more.
    Every so often my boyfriend giggles in his sleep, he'll do it for 20 minutes straight, stop for an hour and then start again, I don't find it funny though, I find it pretty creepy really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Leeby wrote:
    Every so often my boyfriend giggles in his sleep, he'll do it for 20 minutes straight, stop for an hour and then start again, I don't find it funny though, I find it pretty creepy really!

Thats wonderful. I know you say its creepy but it sounds hilarious.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Leeby wrote:
    Hey! You might be missing out? Ask him next time if he remembers what was so much fun. Maybe it will get something started? Ha!

Advertisement