Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mail delivery companies?

• 15-03-2007 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

i need to have 5K leaflets distributed, i contacted an post and priced me @ €104 per 1000 :eek:

what other companies are there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

Try All Homes.

www.allhomes.ie

Much cheaper than An Post. Make sure you ask for them to perform checkbacks on the area you are delivering to so as you get guarantee that your leaflets have actually been delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

Those free papers that you get in the door usually have adverts for leaflet delivery companies.

Many years ago a relative was starting up in business and I got McDonalds as payment for delivering leaflets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

thanks for replies, i found a local woman who does this as a small business for €35 per 1,000 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

( . )( . ) wrote:
    thanks for replies, i found a local woman who does this as a small business for €35 per 1,000 :)

Thats a very good price compared to an post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

( . )( . ) wrote:

God almighty but that's a ridiculous price - I do hope she is getting enough leaflets to deliver to make it worth her while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

alleepally wrote:
    God almighty but that's a ridiculous price - I do hope she is getting enough leaflets to deliver to make it worth her while.

He already mentioned he has 5k to get distributed so thats 175 euro. thats a great price for him compared to an post. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

alleepally wrote:
    i was over with the lady yesterday evening, very nice woman. she does the leaflets/flyers with 10 other ppl. i asked her would it be ok to pass on her number she said "please, yes that would be great.".

so he gave me a few business cards, so if anyone wants her number, send me a pm.

Advertisement