Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend activities for a pre-teen

Options
  • 15-03-2007 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any decent drama/similiar groups around Dublin city centre.

My daughter used to a near day long programme of dance/drama but unfortunately the group disbanded - which was distressing for her.

So I am on the look out for anything in a similiar vein (and which wont cost me an arm or a leg or both).

Oh she is 12, before anyone asks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

There's a drama group somewhere on Harcourt St, I think that's the Betty Ann Norton (??) lot.

There's also a group that meet in one of the buildings in Temple Bar, I think they're the Gaiety School of Acting but I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Is the Ark in Temple Bar still going?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

The gaeity are running a course over the summer that might be of interest

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/9/pt/0/spid/B3B83B7A-AE6F-295E-0BAA1DF5ECCAE850.htm

Advertisement