Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auction Watch

Options
  • 15-03-2007 1:59pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thought i'd share what I've been looking at today. A 97 Integra Type R :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

She's nice dude but wouldn't you be better off looking at a '98 spec model i.e. bigger brakes, SS exhaust manifold as standard, etc?

How much is that one your looking at going for? What auction site you see it on?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If I get it it won't be for personal use, just sell it on. More for fun then profit but I'd like to make a few bob. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

ITR is a great car, drove one myself for about 3 years, but like I said if I was buying one again it'd be from '98 onwards unless anything before that was totally modded with an even better spec. DC5 is a real beauty too.

Have you imported & sold any cars yet?

Advertisement