Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire Macetown Mast

Options
  • 15-03-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where this is?

I'm in Drumcondra and this is what I'm connected to.

Just trying to find out if there is a closer mast?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

It's in Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown, far away from Drumcondra... thought be something nearer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Anyone know if there is a closer mast to me then?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

macetown is ridiculously far from you! How do you know thats what ur connecting to?! I know therse a mast in fairview, plus ballymun city centre would b closer!!

antodeco wrote:
    macetown is ridiculously far from you! How do you know thats what ur connecting to?! I know therse a mast in fairview, plus ballymun city centre would b closer!!

I was talking to support yesterday and he told me that I was connected to Macetown.

I might see about getting rerouted to a closer mast.

• Advertisement

doubt they can do that, is your connection working?

I would assume you're antenna picks up the nearest strongest signal, would make sense anyway.

Sent a mail off. Got a reply saying that I'm now connected to the creation house mast. The modem went from having two lights (sometimes one) to constant four lights.

Works great now.

Advertisement