Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise in apartment

Options
  • 15-03-2007 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

Im living in an apartment for a month now. There was only a noise coming from the water tank/pump thingie after a shower, or after flushing the toilet etc.

However, in the last week there's a non-stop noise coming from either upstairs or the apartment on the back of mine and can only be described like as if there'a washing maching on upthere. It couldn't be as it's on 24/7. When Im in the bathroom there's a constant dripping and water running behind the wall, it actually sounds like im in a tropical rainforest.

Im pretty worried im going to come home from work some day soon and find my ceiling on my bed.

The occupants of the apartment have moved their stuff in and have been around but I don't think they've actually moved in themselves yet.

I guess it's the management company I ask and not the builders.

Advertisement