Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st commerce - Looking for the people in my assignment group

Options
  • 15-03-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

I'm doing an elective in commerce, quant analysis for business. We've a group assignment (Group 5? that mean anything) to do and i can't find the guys i've to do it with. Could someone in 1st commerce give me their numbers if you know them. Post here and I'll pm you the names.

Cheers, i shouldn't have skipped that class! :D but 3 hours, come on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

I hated doing Quan last year, and I know this project. I would hate to be you right now man - this project is pure evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

Umaro wrote:
    HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

I hated doing Quan last year, and I know this project. I would hate to be you right now man - this project is pure evil.
    It doesn't seem that bad, the subject is piss. Do you know how long it's supposed to be? oh, and what % is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Its just a thought, but rather then randomly spraying peoples details around on the web (albeit via PM - its to someone you don't know) maybe you might try and get in contact with them using

Firstname.Lastname@ucdconnect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

ok, i've tried that too now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

try emailing your lecturer

you can pm me their names if you want, im in group 1, but might know some of the names

• Advertisement
Advertisement