Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i find a php/mySQL developer

Options
  • 15-03-2007 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im updating a foreign property website, just the front end. There is also a property cms and a property search function. The client requires some updates made to the backend like extra cols in DB, different search criteria etc. I'd say there is about 5-6 days work.

Where should i go to find someone who is professional, reasonably priced (i'd say job is worth about 1000-1400) and has a good track record ?

I know there is a freelance site but i cant remember it. I went on to freelanceireland.ie but i cant find a section where people offer their services.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Unfortunately any "freelance" site in Ireland pretty much died a death a while ago.

Most times its literally word of mouth to get recommendations about good people to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

http://www.rentacoder.com/ may be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fbl

Hi grahamor,
    If you are serious about the project, email me.

Thanks

Advertisement