Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most anticipated match in Donnycarney?

• 15-03-2007 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

Now that the full card has been announced, what match are you looking forward to most this Sunday in Donnycarney Youth Centre? Click below for a preview:

http://www.irishwhipwrestling.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3307

Most anticipated match at IwW SuperShow Sunday? 7 votes

Mandrake vs. Darkside
    0% 0 votes
    Colt Cabana vs. Ballymun Bruiser
    0% 0 votes
    Four-Way Donnybrook: Bingo Ballance vs. El Ligero vs. Bubblegum vs. Red Vinny
    28% 2 votes
    Asylum Rules/Viper's Pit: Mad Man Manson or Vic Viper vs. Steve Corino
    0% 0 votes
    Bam Katrazz vs. Nigel McGuinness
    42% 3 votes
    IwW Title: Christopher Daniels vs. Mad Man Manson or Vic Viper
    28% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Daniels vs Manson or Viper should be the best, though seeing McGuinness destroy Katrazz would be worth the entrance fee alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I think Cabana and Bruiser could have an entertaining bout. Corino is who I'm looking forward to seeing the most, so it's his match that I'm anticipating the most

The four-way could always steal the show though, just like it did two years ago

Advertisement