Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3-Dart Average

• 15-03-2007 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Just wondering what everybody's 3-dart average would be roughly. I'd say my average is about 58-60. I can hit 140's and 100+ fairly regularly but 10's amd 13's would also pop up from time to time. Have only practised at home and played friends so I don't know how my average would fare in a proper tourney. What sort of average would you need to do quite well in a local tourney?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

My usual average is around the 55 mark. Its the doubles that drag me down. alot of the time I will be averaging over the 60 mark and miss a few doubles that will drop me down big time.

I aim to be averaging over 60 consistantly in a few months time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

First 9 average of 70ish but an overall average of around 60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 180jos180

i would be about 75 depending on how many darts at double

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I always thought my average was about 60 until I started keeping track of it on DartsPro software. It's 45.88 at the minute, but this includes every game, so really bad games are in there.
    I also hope to get it to 60ish consistently in the next six months or so...

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

180jos180 wrote:
    i would be about 75 depending on how many darts at double

I love this concept.... ;)
    Youe Average is your AVERAGE. It's supposed to take account of all your darts over a reasonable amount of time, like your good, bad and moderate games/days...
    No point in throwing a 9 darter and then saying you have a 167 average.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thegaffer

Ive been keeping track of my darts recently and ive managed to push up my average to 68, this is simply down better % at doubles and more consitent darts in general.

Advertisement