Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They're back: DIY Street

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I must be such a geek to find this the best news of the week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

the've been back for nearly 2 months now?

Been emailing some of the guys off the old dfi-street, they all hold happy_games accountable for the trouble the streets been through because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. If it wasn't for the likes of soundx98 and Tmod keeping it going, travis "happy_games" would of run it under ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I just came across it tonight during a random google, what's the relationship with DFI now?

I've been putting off stripping and rebuilding my s939 rig for about a year, never tweaked the mem timings past a quasi-stable state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

L31mr0d wrote:
    the've been back for nearly 2 months now?

Been emailing some of the guys off the old dfi-street, they all hold happy_games accountable for the trouble the streets been through because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. If it wasn't for the likes of soundx98 and Tmod keeping it going, travis "happy_games" would of run it under ages ago.

Yep ive been there that long too.

Old news syxpak !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

SyxPak wrote:
    I just came across it tonight during a random google, what's the relationship with DFI now?

I've been putting off stripping and rebuilding my s939 rig for about a year, never tweaked the mem timings past a quasi-stable state.

There's no relationship with DFI street anymore, officially, but most of the old members are still there and will give you help with your DFI boards. They have open sponsorship now, I think newegg is their biggest sponsor.

What was your old skt939 system? I was having problems getting my mushkin ram timings correct, so i went to the mushkin forums for support. I'd say if you want to get some good timing suggestions go to the forums of your RAM manufacturer rather than DIY-street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I have a few old threads saved and printed out, but they got lost when I moved.
    Just need to buy some hdds and clear a weekend for endless restarts and benching.
    DFI NF4 SLI-DR, 3700SD, 4x512MB OCZ PC3200 Plat EL Rev02, XP-90c.

If it's old news, why wasn't it posted here?

I couldn't find the last DFI-street thread as search is disabled and google didn't throw it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

IT was posted here a while ago. If im correct it was l31mr0d that posted the thread.

Advertisement