Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's Day - what Dublin city centre shops are open?

Options
  • 15-03-2007 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi,

I am in Dublin on St Patrick's Day. Does anyone know what shops are open that day in the city centre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Well I know for sure that BT, BT2, A-Wear and Bennetton are, probably most shops I would imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

is it not just the same hours as a sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

h&m is open...the whole ilac centre i think actually. M&S is closed (jervis one anyway) and so's Penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

If monday is t he official bank holiday why are the shops not open their normal saturday hours? Are they getting two holidays for the price of one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I own stores in the city centre and we're closed on Saturday. The last time we opened for business on St. Patrick's Day was 3 years ago and it's just not worth the hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 laineyx

river island on grafton street is open- first time they've opened up for paddys day in 3 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i presumed they'd all be open and closing early...

If monday is t he official bank holiday why are the shops not open their normal saturday hours? Are they getting two holidays for the price of one?
    no...how many shops are gonna be closed on monday??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I would have assumed they would open their usual bank holiday hours on monday.

yep

• Advertisement
Advertisement