Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Transit connect T220 - T230

Options
  • 16-03-2007 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

I just received my new connect T220 1.8 TDCI as a replacement for the T230(2004) connect 1.8 TDCI that i had.

Not happy with the new one because its so sluggish in comparison to the old one,even on the open road the very best i can get out of it is 140kmph where as with the other it was just mad to go and i often hit 165kmph.

what is the and difference in the T220 and the T230,all that i notice is no rear windows and the cage for the back,maybe it needs to be broken in??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

The T220 has the 75bhp TDCi, while the T230 has a 90bhp version.

I am sure the same engine could be cranked up to 125bhp with the help of a friendly ford tech; and that would be one fast van!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

I feel like an old lady in this van,im not a white van man anymore in this :( i want my dirty old T230 back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 steeo

and i often hit 165kmph.

maybe it needs to be broken in??

Maybe you need to be broken in doing speeds like that and then admitting it on a public forum ???

Your some muppet !!!

Advertisement