Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First post

Options
  • 16-03-2007 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this ...

Good luck with the forum and even better luck with driving !

Keep it between the ditches!

Ruu ...your turn :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nice one!

this forum should boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Best of luck to anyone about to do their test! :)

Learning to drive is something not taken very seriously in this country. If this forum can help people to learn to drive in a better and safer way, it will be a winner in my book

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

this forum is a good idea ... vroomm , vrooommm :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

A nice sticky to have here would be the general wait times for the theory test for a provisional and the actual test.

Has the practical test wait times improved much?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ah, all hail me and my great idea \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,774 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

good luck to everyone learning to drive. I passed my test, first time, on Tuesday in Wicklow, so if i can learn to do it - anyone can! Best advice i could give everyone is to get loads of pretests, its amazing how many bad habbits you can pick up in 9 months!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Forum is a great ideam just posted in support of it in the forums forum and then checked out Motors and saw its live :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Good luck with the new Forum, it is a great idea and hopefully many ppl will appreciate the advice given to help them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Great idea, getting a car shortly so this will be a great help to me!

Advertisement